To render administrative support with the view of enhancing the quality of performance of the Office of the Senior Manager
Financial administration and coordination
- Monitor monthly expenditure patterns and trends to budget projections within the Programme.
- Coordinate the contract management document register
- Coordinate financial planning processes.
- Check relevant documentation for transfers of funds
- Analyse budget expenditure report and attend to discrepancies with finance for the ODDG: TI.
- Interact with finance budget coordinators to manage Programme expenditure.
- Updated Programme cash flow report with monthly expenditure.
- Up to date contract management register and signed contracts filed electronically on Alfresco.
- Financial plans coordinated and budget consolidated.
- Documentation checked and proof of DDG signature recorded.
- Budget discrepancies identified and response drafted to resolve the matter.
- Financial expenditure reports received and spreadsheet updated.
- Administer documents and check for compliance in line with the required standard (formatting etc.) or prescripts.
- Monitor outgoing and incoming documentations and monitor compliance.
- Draft routine letters, memos, reports, submissions etc.
- Provide secretariat services in the meetings when required.
- Provide secretariat service and diary management to the Director.
- Distribute incoming DG and Ministerial memos to the Programme and follow up on return date memos.
- Coordinate and consolidate monthly, quarterly, annual plans and reports within the Programme.
- Make follow up on submissions and activities that need to be submitted.
- Assist with requests from other Programmes within the DST
- Assists with reminding colleagues of documentation that are due for top management meetings and check documents for compliance.
- Document received and checked for processing in line with standard operating procedure.
- Register of incoming and outgoing documents updated and monitored.
- Documents drafted and submitted for processing.
- Minutes of the meeting, packs etc.
- Secretariat services and Director Diary managed.
- Memos distributed and followed up on and registered in a spreadsheet
- Reports coordinated, consolidated and submitted.
- Tracked submissions and document submitted on time.
- Timely response to other Programmes’ requests.
- Programme 2 top management meeting documents submitted on time and in the correct format.
- Provide support and inputs during plenary meetings for various events, workshops etc.
- Inputs provided during plenary of events, workshops etc.
Documents and records keeping
- Keeping records and ensure that they are easily accessible within Programme 2.
- Maintain filing system on Alfresco.
- Updated records keeping and spreadsheet.
- Easily accessible filling system maintained (electronically).
- 3 years experience in Office Administration
- National Diploma or degree Public Administration/Public Management